Who are We?
Roomy Ltd (trading as Roomy) is a company registered in the United Kingdom under registration number and our registered address is
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (including your email address, name, address and/or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
if you do not want us to use your data in this way please update your marketing preferences by contacting us at email@example.com
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system information and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Will We Share Your Information With Third Parties?
We may disclose your information to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose our personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets;
- if Roomy Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Roomy Ltd will be one of the transferred assets;
Will We Transfer Your Information Overseas?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. We use 256-bit SSL Software to encrypt your payment card information when you place an order on our secure server. For your added security all payment transactions are processed automatically by shopify, and we are not party to your personal credit card or bank details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The security of personal data is important to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of your data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are constantly looking for new ways to improve this Website. We may amend this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time. All such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the site and you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by your use of the site from time to time. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 20/01/2019.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy or about any information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com
We want to make sure that Your Information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us not to use Your Information for marketing purposes. To change your marketing preferences, or to unsubscribe, please contact us at email@example.com